Tuesday, April 18, 2017

 
If you could live at any moment in time (past or present) in any place, where and when would you live?
 
 



 I would choose to live in Europe and in the past time for several reasons. First of all, I miss to live without technology or internet because people now are changing and do not have a good communication with each other. Also, they are wasting their time in not useful things. However, in the past people in one heart and always set and connect. In addition, Europe has many countries such as London, France, Italy and Spain beside each other. I love travel around the world, so if I live in Europe, I would visit many different beautiful countries and I will know more about their cultures. The culture of Europe is rooted in the art and architecture. There are many ancient building like Colosseum and Pantheon in Rome. In previous years, the environment is better than now, people in that time do not complain about climate changing and weather or temperature. It was cool and nice, even though they do not have cooling devices as same as now.       

2 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't visit many places in Europe but i think too there are many Wonderfull countries to live! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't visit many places in Europe but i think too there are many Wonderfull countries to live! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete