Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Write a review of the semester. What was good, bad, fun, difficult, anything. Write about both your classes and living in Austin.
 
 
 
 




Austin is the best place to live. Before I came to Austin, I was worried about people, ESL and where I will live. It was a new experience to me to live far away from my parents. Also, prior to coming here I faced many challenges. However, I discover Austin and day after day I like here and people are very kind and nice. So, ESL help me to enhance my English and make new friends around the world such as Brazil, Mexico, Turkey and china. I have learned more about their cultures, so they are, too. Some of them are close to me and have same my character even though they have different religions. Moreover, the teachers are excellent and I do not expect that because my friends told me many ESL in united states are not good. Finally, I am very excited to choose Austin and university institute. In my view, Austin is the best place for studying and living.        


1 comment:

  1. as you said the people here from different places but you can make a lot of friend and know more and more about the other cultures

    ReplyDelete